Job title: Accounting Analyst
Job description: Randstad and Conduent are looking for an Accounting Analyst for a new office in Leeds. This role offers you the opportunity to be part of a new exciting project, ramping for the go live date in November 2022.
- £25k – £30k depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Core Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Builds partnerships and maintains strong relationships with organisational leaders to drive growth and enable the achievement of financial goals.
- Ensures fiduciary responsibility across the programme.
- Records the programme’s financial records, daily ledger entries, and other financial transactions
- Performs operational activities to assist with accurate and timely close of the books on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis as well as recording, tracking, and depreciation of fixed assets
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliation
- Compiles and provides large amounts of data to support project accounting analysis and reporting.
- Collects financial information for various financial reports and audit requirements
- Work with management and client to review and resolve open issues; includes reporting, working with development team, resolving and sending a closure package
- Provides accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions at the business/functional level.
- Update and track operating indicators and financial metrics to achieve project success driven by Key Performance Indicators
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience with financial systems a plus – e.g. JD Edwards System, Management Financial Reporting and Planning, Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud
- Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Enjoys a fast-past environment and building strong processes
- Strong leadership skills to lead / mentor an accounting operations team
- Expansive expertise with MS Excel & Power Point required
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and resolve data issues/needs quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate information across teams; comfortable presenting to executives.
In return for your hard work:
- Participation on Conduent’s new joiner Buddy Scheme, supporting you through your first weeks with us.
- Ongoing personal development opportunities through our [email protected] platform.
- Employee Discount Marketplace via the benefits hub featuring thousands of discounts and exclusive deals
- Employee Assistant Programme via Lifeworks, a confidential health and wellbeing toolkit to support you with events within your work and personal life. Free and strictly Confidential to all Conduent Employees 24 hours/365 days’ year.
- Life Assurance, Group Income Protection and Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover and Dental Insurance.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment organisation and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Expected salary: £25000 – 30000 per year
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:33:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!