Job title: Account Executive
Company: Orean Personal Care Ltd
Job description: Account Executive
Hours per week: 40 hrs per week
Contract Status: Permanent/Office Based
Reporting to: Head of Creative
Orean Personal Care has developed an award-winning reputation for quality, service and speed and has been in operation for over 20 years. As a premium private label cosmetic manufacturing and innovation company, we pride ourselves in being able to create, produce, package, and distribute high-end product ranges whilst maintaining long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Our site in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, has over 200 people working together to produce top quality products for clients across the UK and beyond. Due to our ongoing ambitious growth plans, we seek a Health & Beauty Account Executive who is a tenacious, high-energy achiever with a creative approach. Orean Account Executive will be skilled up to become Key Account Managers (within 18 months to 2 years), and as such, we are looking for a candidate who wants to progress.
Are you self-motivated, driven, and solutions-focused?
Are you looking to kick start your career in Health & Beauty?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a love of people & products?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’ve got the attitude, we’ll train the rest.
The Orean Vision.
We Can. We Do. We Care.
To create deep, long-lasting relationships for the benefit of all
To continue to grow and evolve with resilience and enthusiasm
To acquire and apply appropriate knowledge, innovation, and technology
To be straightforward, open, honest and fair
To respond efficiently and effectively to all requirements and challenges
- To perform as a key member of the Commercial Team to promote the company, assist the Key/Account Managers and help manage customer relationships
- To build relationships within your internal team and customers and to grow sales or new and existing product/brands
- Prepare and monitor CPAs in line with customer projects and company resources.
- Amend and update costings documents on excel.
- Update quoting documents and send them to the account manager to communicate with the customer.
- Speaking with various internal departments to ensure the smooth running of multiple projects.
- Ensuring all project internal stakeholders are fully informed of project status.
- Liaise with Suppliers to build and maintain key relationships.
- Manage and arrange delivery of samples to be sent to the customer.
- Assess potential new business and projects for commercial suitability.
- Completing any internal documents to a high standard required by the Commercial Team.
- Collating and sending out the Commercial Weekly Team Movements.
- Any other business as requested by Head of Creative.
- This role requires a high level of interpersonal skills and a variety of negotiation and persuasion skills, which must be applied at all levels within the business
- The successful candidate will be expected to manage their workload with support from the Commercial Team
- Follow up on actions from meetings and write concise meeting notes
- The role will involve long and sometimes unsociable hours with overnight stays, so we will require flexibility, commitment, and good organisational skills
- The successful candidate will be required to represent Orean at trade fairs, exhibitions, events and conferences, networking with representatives from a broad range of companies where necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, Conscientious
- Capability to work under pressure and achieve results whilst remaining flexible and professional at all times
- Can manage multiple projects at any given time
- Relish working in a changeable fast past environment.
Knowledge, Experience and Work Skills Needed:
- A good level of education minimum, Maths and English GCSE (A-C)
- Good at multi-tasking under pressure
- MS Office, especially Excel & Word
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES!
5 weeks annual leave plus 8 paid bank holidays
Mobile Phone Allowance
Access to the Orean Holiday trading scheme
Private Medical Insurance
Discounted rate for Corporate Gym Membership with Hub26
Enrolment to Workplace Pension
Access to Company Shop based in Bradford
Bike to work / Car share scheme
Expected salary: £20000 – 25000 per year
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:36:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!